FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced IT Field Support Technician to serve on customer-focused team in a large healthcare organization; supporting users within the Magic Valley area. Our ideal candidate would have experience supporting users and desktops in a enterprise level environment, with a strong emphasis on managing a work queue and pleasing customers. This position is full-time, long-term with benefits eligibility and a potential for a direct hire by our customer.
FLEXTECHS is a high-touch “boutique” staffing firm that offers competitive compensation and great benefits. We take good care of our team so they can take good care of our customers. Our customer seeks a support professional that is energetic, manages their time and tasks, and who enjoys serving end users.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT Desk-side (corporate campus) support coverage
- Deliver customer service and technical assistance to end users
- Provide first or second level troubleshooting and support of all end user desktops, handhelds, input and output devices
- Support Microsoft office, adobe, and in-house application systems
- Escalate / Route Service Desk requests to other technical teams as appropriate
- 1+ year working on a help desk or supporting corporate users in a large business environment
- Experience supporting desktop PC / network clients, network printing
- Knowledge of Win 10 / Windows 7 / Windows Office Products / Handheld Devices / Line of Business Apps. An A+ Certification is strongly desired.
- Preferred knowledge of Windows Imaging, Active Directory Tools, group policy, SCCM Client, Citrix Client, etc.
The position does require a good driving record, and the ability to lift/carry/move/throw/catch/hustle. To be considered, please respond with your resume and specific salary expectations.
*** This assignment is for a healthcare organization – A thorough drug screening and background check will be required ***
*** Local candidates only ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future. People are the foundation of our business!