FLEXTECHS has built a successful and growing professional services practice based in the Treasure Valley. We are currently searching an EHR Analyst that is actively engaged in end user interaction, workflow analysis, design, build, training and on-site support to implement and support eClinicalWorks Electronic Health Record.
Further responsibility may include partnering directly with physician practices to optimize their use of eClinicalWorks platform to ensure the ongoing success of their practice. The EHR Analyst will consistently execute the FLEXTECHS implementation and optimization approach, including risk and issue identification, mitigation and resolution, travel to each site to meet with end users, and act as a primary contact for system users.
DUTIES (Included But Not Limited To)
- Assists the client by conducting the first introductory meeting with practice staff and physicians to introduce the services and educate the practice about FLEXTECHS EHR implementation and support process and expectations.
- Travel to client sites and train end-users (providers, clinical, and billing staff) on eClinicalWorks software.
- Executes implementation tasks for assigned practices following FLEXTECHS standards.
- Assists with optimization project work as needed and when directed by client.
- Uses tools, reports and resources to identify and prioritize providers to be implemented or optimized; provides control and status updates of implementation or optimization tasks according to project schedule.
- Works collaboratively with other IT staff (and internal FLEXTECHS* teams) to identify critical issues with hardware and other equipment in practices when needed.
- Works collaboratively with client to ensure an efficient and smooth implementation is accomplished, utilizing all resources available during the implementation.
- Conducts practice-specific workflow analysis and design, documenting current state workflows and assisting the practice in making future state workflow decisions based on the successful use of the EHR application.
- Works collaboratively with client while optimizing and implementing for critical workflow assessments and workflow application.
- Stays current and informed on Government Program policies, compliance and regulatory guidelines, such as Meaningful Use, MIPS, MACRA and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
- Functions as primary liaison between the practice, IT support staff, and vendor on all interface calls.
- When applicable, functions as primary liaison between client leadership and others as appropriate.
- Drives resolution of end user issues; works with all parties to prioritize issues and offer solutions.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of eClinicalWorks and responds to inquiries from client providers and staff to ensure efficient and timely actions are taken.
- Works with physicians, business staff and other clients to understand and research customization requests.
- Provides on-site go-live support
- Coordinates the transition of the practice to the FLEXTECHS Healthcare support model following agreed upon post go-live support period to ensure a smooth transition.
- Establishes and monitors key success criteria and helps to collect return-on-investment metrics.
- Assists with ongoing development of coaching programs for new providers, system changes, project implementation, upgrades, recommendations and support; captures best practices and shares with client’s providers.
- Assists providers with optimizing their documentation activity (if applicable) through the creation of favorites, auto text, macros, commands and other efficiency tools.
- Conducts regularly scheduled Optimization visits to the practice location following approximately 60 days of post go-live activity to ensure the practice team is using the application to its fullest potential.
- Adheres to client’s on-boarding activities, including train-the-trainer and competency assessments.
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings with EHR team including teleconference, WebEx, and on-site group meetings
- Stays abreast of system changes and updates as well as organizational policies, procedures and workflows related to the eClinicalWorks software.
- Completes all assigned learning activities according to the EHR team guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This position requires the following minimum requirements:
Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation; clear understanding of the operations of a medical practice including physician revenue cycle workflows and clinical workflows; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, health care or related field preferred.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience information systems training, implementation and/or project management. Related experience must include clinical implementation experience with additional organizational or project leadership experience. Preferred experience in implementing CPOE systems and EHRs in physician practices, specifically eClinicalWorks.
*** This position requires residence in the Boise, ID area ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401k Retirement plan / 4% contribution matching
- Medical coverage with 100% paid premium for our employees
- Life + Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Bonus programs based upon performance, referrals, etc.