FLEXTECHS is seeking a qualified mobile application software engineer for an opportunity within a established Boise consulting firm. Duties include design, implementation, testing and deployment of software with a primary focus on the Microsoft development stack. The successful applicant will work productively in a team environment as well as independently, enjoys solving problems and values collaboration and camaraderie with coworkers.
- Gathers and interprets user requirements into design specifications/wiring diagrams
- Participate in frequent internal and customer meetings
- Has experience with mobile application development (Xamarin experience is a plus)
- Acts as a steward for project financial budgets, schedules, and quality
- Documents daily activities into an accurate time log
Qualifications: We realize that nobody knows everything–if your knowledge and experience fits some of these we would like to talk to you!
- Has working knowledge of developing mobile applications using Xamarin platform
- Has working knowledge of developing upon Microsoft’s .Net platform using C#
- Has working knowledge integrating with Web Service APIs (REST)
- Has working knowledge of relational databases and has basic understanding of SQL, Stored Procedures, UDFs
- Has experience working with revision control systems such as, Git, TFS, SVN
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written internal and customer-facing communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and positive, team-player attitude
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric software development company based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first. Here’s what you should expect:
- Where: Primarily a remote position
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package including 401K and full medical benefits
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future
Job Type: Full-time