Flextechs is currently seeking a Collaboration Tools System Analayst to provide support on a Digital Workplace Team in a large healthcare organization supporting users in Boise, ID. Our ideal candidate must have a balance between technical and consultative skills in order to assist with administration of Microsoft 365, and serve as a point of contact for employees requiring technical support of the application stack. This position is a full-time (40 hr/wk) staffing assignment with potential for conversion.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Project Web App, and Power Platform.
- Review and escalate any upcoming changes from Microsoft to appropriate Microsoft 365 application owners.
- Work as a team to resolve analytics and error reports from Microsoft.
- Engage in incident resolution and service request assignments as appropriate.
- Handle moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate group.
- Convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner.
- Acts as a liaison between the development team and the end users.
- Formulate and create Microsoft 365 solutions for domain users and external client access.
- Champion the adoption of Microsoft 365 services to build a culture of collaboration across the health system.
- Prepare detailed specifications and requirements, identifies required inputs, participates in the design, development, and testing of systems.
- Utilize MS Project to create and manage project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Document and statements of work, project charters, or other forms of project documentation.
- Coordinate installation with the end user, tests configuration and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring satisfactory results.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 2 years’ additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None required.
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered.