FLEXTECHS is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for extension.
The successful business analyst will be the driver behind continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Objectives of this Role
- Independently drive the identification of requirements and identify substandard systems processes
- Create prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate iterative releases at every stage of systems development
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Partner with business units (i.e., sales, finance, security, compliance, operations) to develop necessary stories and acceptance criteria
- Create UI and UX prototypes
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- High proficiency with requirements elicitation and acceptance criteria documentation
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating prototypes
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with UI/UX prototyping
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!