FLEXTECHS is looking for a Web Content Author, to work within a creative marketing team for a global e-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination, basic programming, and administration of content and content distribution across all regional websites. The Web Content Author will work with various internal teams to consistently deliver content across 15 different regional websites.
- Update and create pages on regional websites
- Follow established brand guidelines and workflows
- Implement and maintain website content within our Adobe Experience Manager and IBM Websphere Commerce environment
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to support online initiatives using
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience working with web-based content management systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with bug tracking systems (i.e. JIRA) a plus.
- Experience working with revision control systems such as Git and SourceTree strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently within a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment required
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of web usability and accessibility as it applies to web content
- 1+ years of experience successfully publishing and contributing to websites using HTML, CSS, and a content management system.
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!