FLEXTECHS is looking for a Web Designer to work within a team for a global e-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The Web Designer will help to manage a global eCommerce website. Primary duties include laying out and creating web pages within an enterprise Content Management System, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our company brand guidelines. You will be working closely with the web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, and web prototyping software, such as Sketch.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with web team and internal stakeholders.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Following design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding guidelines.
- Working with different content management systems, primarily Adobe Experience Manager and IBM Websphere Commerce.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Experience in graphic design software including Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment, using online project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp or Trello.
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!