Flextechs is currently seeking a Systems Engineer 3 to work within an engineering team in a large healthcare organization supporting users in Boise, ID. This position is a full-time (40 hr/wk) staffing assignment with potential for conversion.
Our ideal candidate will apply creativity along with sound engineering principles to evaluate, design, develop, implement and administer systems, applications, networks and/or associated infrastructures and specialty equipment. This general classification will be used for a wide variety of Engineering specialty roles in the Health System, including Communication, Desktop, Network, Storage, Infrastructure, Test and Integration Engineers.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and Unix systems, cloud-based IaaS environments, scripting, monitoring, and config management. Experience with Red Hat Satellite is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Database management.
- Perform assessments to identify areas for improvement, provide escalation to operational teams as requested
- Proactively monitor the health and capacity of our server environment
- Create and maintain end-to-end system documentation
- Ability to manage several complex tasks/projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of networks, storage, clusters, IaaS and automation
- Experience in a healthcare environment using Epic and Caché is a plus.
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing systems and features.
- Develops, maintains and manages the documents and standards for a comprehensive library of support documentation.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 4 years’s experience in an IT engineering role.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future. People are the foundation of our business!