FLEXTECHS is assisting one of its business partners in the healthcare sector looking for a locally-based System Administrator to work as the first line of contact for users and sites located in the Boise, ID area. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) temporary position with potential for conversion to full time employee.
The successful candidate will have experience and capability to manage and maintain site IT assets, including desktops and other computer hardware for the company. Typical duties include configuring desktops / phones / user accounts, installing and updating end user applications, managing user accounts / group policies / device images, and securing company or patient data. The system administrator will also serve as on-site smart-hands for remote or corporate teams, helping them to troubleshoot and support datacenter hardware and complex networking. The Site System Administrator may be asked to provide after-hours / on call support as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of two-years’ experience providing implementation and support for end user devices in a policy-driven “enterprise” environment
- Proficiency in supporting network printers, scanners, and other multipurpose I/O devices
- Proficiency in configuring and performing device imaging (WDS), patching, configuring thin clients and biometric devices
- Experience administering user and device access in an enterprise environment using products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix, VOIP telecommunications, and Cisco VPN
- Experience as a “Junior” administrator on Windows Server, VMWare, and data backup solutions is required. Experience as a system administrator for Cisco UCS or Pure storage is a plus.
- Must have a high standard for follow-up, communication, and other customer service skills. Experience in a hospital or healthcare services are a plus.
- Must have experience with ticketing systems, managing a work queue, and working independently
- Certifications include CompTIA A+ and Net+, Microsoft MTA Certification, or be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge.
*** We are looking for top-notch customer service skills with the ability to take ownership and work independently.
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***