FLEXTECHS is currently seeking an IT Solutions Engineer to provide onsite and remote support for our SMB clients in the Treasure Valley, and beyond. This position entails working with an elite team of highly motivated peers, delivering the highest level of customer service, communication, and account management. Our brand is built on a high-touch, high-quality service which requires an aptitude and experience. This is a full-time position with an expectation of ongoing professional growth and prosperity. We offer a unique and fun environment, free of corporate cubicle farms and organizational mediocrity. To be considered, please respond with your resume and specific salary expectations. This is NOT an entry level position.
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in multiple areas of IT, but the focus will be on the business value that the technology and service can offer to each customer. While we don’t expect one person to be an expert in everything, the following is a list of technologies our team supports.
- Foundational understanding of IP Networking
- Routers / Switches / Firewalls
- Vendor specific networking platforms
- Cisco / HPE Aruba / Dell / Ubiquiti / Barracuda
- Foundational understanding of the Microsoft Server OS, Roles, and Features
- ADDS (FSMO), DNS, GPO, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, NPS
- Virtualization Technologies
- VMware ESXi/vCenter/vSphere, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN)
- HPE, Dell / EMC, NetApp, Pure, Synology
- Microsoft Exchange
- On Premise and Office 365
- Microsoft Cloud Platforms
- Office 365 and Azure
- Foundational understanding of Linux / Unix
- Advanced Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Communication is the foundation of any successful professional career.
- Schedule and Time Management
- At FLEXTECHS we embrace a Self-Managed teams concept.
- A “Customer First” mindset
- Our customers are our lifeblood. Like the samurai of old, we are here to serve.
- Basic Project Management
- The ability to operate independently as a professional, while being a collaborative team member
- Mentor junior team members in your areas of competence
- The ability to communicate and translate technology into business value
- The ability to leave your ego at home and learn
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Company Vehicle, laptop, and phone
- 401k Retirement plan / 4% contribution matching
- Mentoring, certification support, and continuing career path
- Medical coverage with 100% paid premium for our employees
- Dental / vision plans
- Paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A supportive environment where you can deliver the best service possible
*** A thorough drug screening and background check will be required ***