FLEXTECHS is assisting one of its business partners in looking for a Help Desk Administrator to work as the first line of contact for users that require technical assistance. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) temp to hire position.
As a Help Desk Administrator you will provide on call support as necessary. Manage and maintain desktops and computer hardware for the company. Configure desktops, phones, user accounts, install and update applications as necessary. Manage user accounts and secure company data. Monitor desktop environment to make sure it’s running at optimal efficiency and make adjustments when needed. Assist IT Manager with project tasks and infrastructure maintenance as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service.
- 2 years of working IT experience and/or a 2-4 year IT related degree.
- Must be good at repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining computers, laptops, and other technology equipment.
- Must be proficient in helping users with issues related to Microsoft Office products, Adobe Products and Active Directory domains.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and an overall positive demeanor.
Optional and Desired Skills:
Apple Products, VmWare, VDI, Cisco Networking, Meraki, Cisco Phones, VOIP, Network Security, HTTP, WordPress, DNS, Office 365, Sharepoint, Windows Server
*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ***
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***