Flextechs is currently seeking a Digital Solutions Analyst to provide implementation support for one of our clients with over 16,000 users company wide. In conjunction with the digital adoption team, you will help define and understand broad end user segments, engage and further develop the end user network, and provide implementation consultation for a broad range of Microsoft solutions including OneDrive, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
COMPONENTS OF ROLE
- Deep understanding of Office 365 apps: OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams are areas of focus.
- End user consultation: Meet with users to provide Office 365 implementation guidance, including app recommendations and document management, according to business needs.
- Coaching and facilitation: Be able to educate in a variety of settings – one-on-one coaching, and occasional online and in-person training according to the education plan and established curriculum.
- End user network development: Help build and engage a network of change agents and power users to promote ongoing communication/feedback and facilitate change management.
- End user segments formation: Through interviews and observation, work to identify and validate specific user segments; identify and document gains, pains, and jobs to inform overall adoption strategy.
- User-centered mindset
- Ability to network and develop relationships
- Creativity and flexibility
- Solutions-driven; ability to deliver effective instruction in a variety of settings
- Ability to collaborate with various technical and nontechnical roles
- Tech-savvy – able to quickly learn new technology; ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to stakeholders and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience with the full suite of Office 365 tools (beyond those listed above): Office online, Planner, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Flow, and PowerApps
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge and competence of standard concepts, best practices, and operational procedures within a corporate Microsoft cloud environment
- At least 1 year of technical training experience
- Must be eligible to permanently work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Visa services are not offered.
- A background check and drug test is required.
- Relocation is not offered. Local applicants only will be considered.*** Must have top-notch customer service skills and the ability to manage a work queue and report progress.
*** A prompt, reliable, productive, and honest work performance is expected ****** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***