FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced Creative Production Manager, to work within a creative marketing team for a global e-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The Creative Production Manager is responsible for scheduling, resourcing and ensuring on-time delivery of all the work developed by the creative department. You will collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders as well as external freelancers and agencies to ensure all project briefs are turned into a list of actionable tasks and will be first point of contact for all project requestors, designers, freelancers, and agencies.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will:
- Liaise with creative team leads, designers, and freelancers to map out all relevant tasks and needs within a creative project
- Be the first point of contact for all questions and needs, helping to assign work, set schedules, gather assets, and ensure deadlines are met
- Track down any files, assets, and details needed to help the team complete assigned tasks
- Work closely with Creative Director, Content Strategist, and Multimedia Content Manager to assign tasks and modify timelines to accommodate new and changing priorities
- 5+ years’ experience of traffic management experience in an advertising agency environment
- A strong understanding of traffic processes in a design and creative environment
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, marketing business owners, subject matter experts, and video/photo producers
- Able to juggle multiple projects at one time, recognize priorities, and be solution oriented
- Needs to be detail oriented and a proactive communicator
- Ability to self-manage with minimum direction and oversight
- Is an effective team member and supports the team by pitching in at any level
- Excellent analytical, problem solving-and decision-making skills; able to drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Understanding of Creative development process, skillsets and workload needs to complete any creative
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (CMS) is preferred
- Knowledge of Workfront and Digital Asset Management tools is preferred
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!