FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced B2B Content Writer to work within a Creative Marketing Team for a Global E-commerce site that manages several brands specializing in DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through multiple brand names. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
As the B2B Content Writer, you will need to be a creative thinker with a background in developing messaging strategies targeting various personas within B2B tech segments. You will be accountable for writing messaging content to educate, empower, and engage targeted persona, and will be responsible for taking technical information and reframing it for customers in various stages of the buying journey. You will ensure that content aligns to broader brand concepts, aligns with campaign goals, representsnew products and solutions accurately and adheres to legal guidelines.
Reporting to the content editor/strategist, you will:
- Produce messaging for B2B and channel digital campaigns
- Produce messaging for new product releases specific for the B2B and channel markets
- Write e-books, infographics, flyers, landing pages, emails and solutions briefs on data center memory and storage solutions, taking the latest Micron products and solutions, and turn them into meaningful customer benefits.
- Understands the B2B customer journey phases of discovery, consideration and conversion and provide recommendations on content assets that will best fit in each stage of their journey.
- Meet with a wide range of subject matter experts to ensure technical topics are clearly and accurately represented in marketing content assets.
- Provide vertical messaging to customize core messaging to the specific industry care abouts.
- Work with B2B digital marketing campaign manager and B2B senior marketing management to create compelling content to support market trends and solution oriented campaigns.
- Work with channel marketing team to create content to be used for and by distributors, resellers and system integrators.
- Strengthen, support, and promote a bold and engaging brand voice and personality by maintaining tone and style guides for all written content needs
- Responsible for aligning B2B/channel messaging with campaign goals and strategies
- 5+ years’ experience as a content writer in technology
- Proficiency in grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong understanding of enterprise and cloud technology
- A portfolio illustrating varying content assets for different audiences
- Attention to detail, organized, self-motivated, and able to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with an ability to work with stakeholders across different departments, regions, and job roles
- BA/BS in journalism, communications, marketing, or English preferred
- Technical writing skills are a plus
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and be a self-starter
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.People are the foundation of our business!
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***