FLEXTECHS Workflow Solutions Team
FLEXTECHS is seeking a qualified full stack software engineer for an opportunity within a growing Boise consulting firm. This position includes design, implementation, testing and deployment of software using a variety of development tools and technologies. The successful applicant will work productively in a team environment as well as independently, enjoys solving problems and values collaboration with coworkers.
Because we gain our customer’s trust and loyalty through hard work and honesty we are looking for someone that takes ownership and pride for their work’s quality. We gain great satisfaction in experiencing success alongside our customers–their success is ours. Effort deserves rewards–we offer profit sharing to those who go above and beyond and finish projects successfully, within budget, while delivering high quality work that grows our brand and reputation.
- Gathers and interprets user requirements into design specifications
- Participate in internal and customer facing status meetings
- Participates in creating technical designs
- Works as a steward toward budgets and time estimates
- Thoroughly documents daily activities
Qualifications: Nobody knows everything–if your knowledge and experience fits some of these we would like to talk to you!
- Has working knowledge of developing against Microsoft’s .Net platform using C#
- Has working knowledge of relational databases and understands SQL, Stored Procedures, UDFs
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS, Android, HTML5)
- Has experience working with revision control systems such as, Git, TFS, SVN
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent internal and customer-facing communication skills
- Competent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and team player attitude
** Applicants must provide current and relevant references. **
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first. Here’s what you should expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future.