FLEXTECHS is looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager, to work within a creative marketing team for a global e-commerce site. This is a full-time (40 hour per week) staffing (ongoing) assignment, with a potential for conversion to regular hire.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for creating project tasks and milestone deadlines in a project management software tool like Jira, Asana or similar. You will work with a project lead to determine actionable tasks, project needs and deadlines to help the team successfully complete a project. You will help monitor resources and identify potential risks to project completion as well as suggest ways to optimize efficiency.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will:
- Communicate with creative team leads, designers, and freelancers to map out all relevant tasks and needs within a creative project, including mid-process changes
- Flag project requests, that do not align to business goals, for further review
- Monitor progress across all projects and flag risks to the project lead
- Monitor and optimize project workflows for increased productivity
- Analyze current and future workloads to determine resource needs
- Act as the project lead on some projects
- Work with the web team to coordinate projects and deadlines that span both teams
- Track down any files, assets, and details needed to help the team complete assigned tasks
- Create and send weekly reports to show current project status
- Create quarterly reports to show overall improvement or decline in project efficiency, resources, and costs
- Act as system admin within project management tool to create new users, conduct training and troubleshoot/fix any system or user errors
- 5+ years’ experience of traffic management in an advertising agency environment
- A strong understanding of traffic processes in a design and creative environment
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, marketing business owners, subject matter experts, and video/photo producers
- Able to juggle multiple projects at one time, recognize priorities and be solution oriented
- Needs to be detail oriented and a proactive communicator
- Ability to self-manage with minimum direction and oversight
- Is an effective team member and supports the team by pitching in at any level
- Excellent analytical, problem solving-and decision-making skills; able to drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- Understanding of Creative development process, skillsets and workload needs to complete any creative project
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (CMS) is preferred
- Knowledge of Workfront, Jira or Asana and Digital Asset Management tools is preferred
*** A drug screening and full criminal background check is required ***
FLEXTECHS is a people-centric IT service provider based in Boise, ID. We are always looking for talented people with a passion for consulting. We are a unique team that values professional discipline and always puts the customer first.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Prosperity: Being rewarded for your efforts.
- Quality: You will be allowed and encouraged to deliver the service that each customer deserves.
- Support: We will provide the resources you need to grow professionally and the support you need to have a personal life.
- Sustainability: Our aim is simply to do some great work at affordable rates and make a decent living.
- Reputation: The impressions of our customers and of our team are what shape our future. People are the foundation of our business!